Bahria Green Karachi

Bahria Green Karachi

Recently a mega housing project in Bahria Town Karachi is announced as Bahria Green. Bahri Green Karachi is a thoughtful and biggest low-cost housing scheme. 

This largest low-cost housing scheme in Pakistan provides comfortable accommodation for low-income families with Bahria Town Karachi designs. Bahria Green Karachi is offering 75 sq yard plot at a very reasonable price range to suit the rising needs of Pakistani’s housing. This initiative by Bahria Town is a glimpse of hope for people who have been trying hard to own a house but were unable to do so. These recently launched residential plots are limited in number and come with easy instalment plan making it affordable without compromising in the living style of Bahria Town Karachi. With an area of 75 square yards, Bahria Green Karachi is the right place to invest on residential plots to significantly increase your living standards.

With 75 square meters. Bahria Green is the right place to significantly raise your living standards on residential plots for sale in yards. The prices in these residential plots are affordable and convenient for everyone.

Details About The Project:

Bahria Green Karachi would cover 75 sq yds of residential land, together with all the comfort and perks currently enjoyed by residents of Bahria Area, such as colleges, secured community, parks, healthcare facilities, public parks, etc. The owners will be allowed to build land plus two-storey (4-bedroom) houses. Besides, an overseas block is also planned, this project is featured for Overseas and locals but with different elevations.

The best place in Bahria Town Karachi is chosen to give comfort to the people of Bahria Green Karachi while the market analysis represents the rising in development pace and the exciting future. Bahria Green Karachi is a significant residential enterprise extending over a wide area of land. 35 per cent of the land will be used for construction while the remaining 65 per cent of the land will feature green spaces, that includes public parks, playgrounds etc. 

Concerning the location of these plots, they will be located in the sports city of Bahria. The actual location of the plots is unrevealed. It is to be believed that these plots would be situated from Precinct 34 and Precinct 40, however.

 

 

Payment Plan:

 

75 square meter plots are available for sale in Bahria Town Karachi at an overall cost of 17.50 lacs. The reservation price of the plot is 4 lakes, while the remaining balance is payable in easy instalments. All of those 75 square yard plots are entitle with a four-year adjustable payment schedule. 

 

Pre-launch prices and details of the payment plan are as follows:

 

Plot Size                                        3 Marla (75 Sq.yard)

 

Total Price                                     17,50,00 

 

Down Payment                              4,00,000 

 

Instalments                                    84,375

Every 3 months

    4 years

Comments

mood_bad
  • No comments yet.
  • chat
    Add a comment